Similar to other elements of our service to our clients, we provide individualized content of updates in accordance to each of our client’s need and requirement, an example of which is available for your perusal.
PRI is representative of our clients when carrying out our repossession work. We believe it is fundamental to our success (which becomes our client’s success) that we provide as much information as possible to them in order that we can secure their collateral in a minimal amount of time.
Our vigilance and attention to detail is paramount and vital to the content without the updates we provide to our clients.
All agents are required to have laptops with air cards enabling them to have 24/7 access to RDN. This enables us to alert them of any change in status of one of their orders, providing them with new information the second the client updates us in the office. They are also required to have a phone in which they receive all their email. RDN is linked up to text messaging and email, so agent's phone is an important tool for 24/7 communication and updates with the office and client.
We use eVoice for our updates. This enables the agents to call in their updates by voice, and the service transfers the update into text for us to send to the client AND also by voice via computer file attached to the order through RDN. So you as a client can listen OR read. This enables our agents to give much more detailed and in-depth updates and saves us valuable time at each stop.
All agents are required to use an application through their phones which uses the GPS capability in their phones to sync all their open addresses for every case they are working on. When they pass any location the phone alerts them and reminds them to do an update. This gives us and the client the exact amount of time spent at each address we run for the client and the frequency and time in which the specific addresses are ran. The program is linked directly to RDN and transfers the information directly to the order and to the client. So the client can see through GPS how many times we are hitting an address and at what times. Frequency and time are what we have determined from our CSQI index are most important to our clients and we tailored a way to give them this through this form of advanced communication.
We operate under the strictest of guidelines. We invite our clients and prospective clients and employees to view our Employee Handbook online. This is our actual real time updated Employee Handbook. All employees take a "Pledge of Ethics" in which we pledge to operate under the highest standard and all PRI employees vow to raise the bar in all conventional aspects of our industry and more importantly, to all of the unconventional codes we operate by:
Here are some brief highlights of how we operate and our general rules of conduct:
AGENT’S OBLIGATION AND ETHICS PLEDGE:
- Utilize our best efforts to recover Property for the Company.
- Conduct our business in full compliance with all requirements of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Gramm Leach Bliley Act, and all other local, NY state and federal laws, including but not limited to those specifically pertaining to collection of debts and the repossession of personal property, and we train our employees, and agents to properly abide by said laws.
- Not use any recovered Property or permit such use by any other person except in the furtherance of its obligations under this Agreement.
- Recover all property without breaching the peace.
- Prepare and forward to our clients, within one (1) hour of effecting repossession, a condition report for Property recovered. The condition report shall be an objective evaluation of the physical appearance of the recovered Property and will not be deemed an evaluation of the mechanical condition.
- Prepare by way of upload via RDN, Payback Repo’s website, or portal of clients choice...a complete post repossession form.
- Prepare a detailed inventory list of personal property for each repossessed unit, upload and forward to client in accordance with applicable NY state law, along with the condition report within one (1) hour of the repossession. Procedurally the Personal Property Inventory report must accompany the condition report within one (1) hour of repossession.
- Treat all personal property found in or with recovered Property in accordance with applicable NY state law.
- Keep clients informed daily of its progress in recovering all Property (updates via RDN portal or portal of clients choice).
- Deliver all recovered Property to the location designated by the Client, and as otherwise specifically instructed by the Client in all respects immediately.
- Update Company via RDN portal or portal of choice of all progress within 1 hour of each run and contact.
- We will perform all work and associated duties (hereinafter "Assignments") themselves, without reassignment, forwarding or subcontracting in any manner to other persons or entities.
OPERATIONS AND WORKFLOW PROCEDURES:
- Acknowledge receipt of client assignment via Payback Repo Inc web site RDN or client portal of choice within Twenty (20) minutes.
- Provide first update via web site within 12 hours of Assignment receipt and contact by way of legal door knock at both place of employment and all addresses within 24 hours.
- Activity Updates.
- PRI updates shall be clear and concise.
- Will provide the time and location of agent activity. We will provide a thorough description of the dwelling, other vehicles on the property, neighborhood description and provide client with any information and Intel gained from field contact
- Provide subsequent updates via the web site within 24 hours of last update.
- Speak and act under the premise that debtor customer service is our core value and our mission. We have a zero tolerance policy in regards to ethics and service.
- PRI shall report repossession via the web site within 1 business hour to client.
- Enter in RDN or client portal, within one (1) hour of effecting repossession, a condition report for Property recovered. The condition report shall be an objective evaluation of the physical appearance of the recovered Property and will not be deemed an evaluation of the mechanical condition. All collision and comprehensive damage will be documented at the time of the report. PRI will take a minimum of 10 pictures of condition and property before the agent or unit leaves the scene of repossession. We will store these pictures for a period of 3 years post repossession. In addition we will enter in RDN or client portal a list of personal Property in accordance with applicable state law.
General Rules of Engagement for the Agent
All repossession activity must be conducted under the guidelines of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the GLB Act. All federal and local law including local customs must be adhered to at all time. At no time should an agent breach the peace when attempting any all repossession activity. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR MISSION!
- We will not take the car from a closed garage.
- We will not move other vehicles to get a blocked-in car.
- We will not open a locked gate/fence to repossess car.
- We will not repossess the car with someone in or on it.
- We will not contact (door knock or call) prior to 8:00 A.M. or after 9:00 P.M. [The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (September 30, 1996)]
- If debtor asks the agent to leave the property, the PRI agent must and will comply.
- When talking with the neighbors or any third party, the PRI agent must be vague and cannot disclose why he is looking for the debtor.
- Agent will not open the mailbox
- Agent will not misrepresent himself; claim to be a policeman for example.
- Agent will not harass or threaten debtor
- ***NO BADGES***
- NO CONTACT AT ACTIVE CEASE AND DESIST NUMBERS AND ADDRESSES
- NO USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA